Sunday, January 27, 2013

Finally made it to bungalow ….

So first Friday night off work in Quito and decided to make it to Bungalow after hearing about everyone else’s top nights there, it didn’t let down.  First we organised ‘Burns night’ after trying and failing to find haggis in Quito, the lovely Jo offered to make a veggie one guessing she did not fancy stuffing a cows stomach or whatever haggis is. We lit the fire, poured the whisky and googled bag pipe music to throw each other around and call it Scottish dancing ( the Americans had no idea and thought we knew what we were doing).

So feeling a little tipsy and ready to throw some moves we head over to Bungalow to find a huge queue, not sure how but we walk to the front and get right in…. so after hearing about these amazing nights in Bungalow I am kind of expecting Gatecrasher or Cream instead I find the Malt shovel, feet sticking to the floor and the rest! However, top night had by all
So as the lights come up at god knows what time we still want to party, best drunken idea ever ….. take the party back to the office so then I can crash there ready to start work in a couple of hours time. I know I am a legend!

Waking up on Saturday morning in the office was a little confusing but think it’s the happiest I have ever woke up with a hangover! Just have to clean up the rum, tequila and wine bottles then open the doors, Diego is the first to come in and he takes one look at me and offers coffee. At this point I think I better finger brush my hair, teeth and slap some water on my face.


I feel this is going to be a routine weekend event in Quito.                  


No comments:

Post a Comment