Sunday, January 13, 2013

Surfing in the Montanita


Back to my new years resolutions and I am proud to say number two is underway, I have started Surfing lessons! To top it off I rock at surfing so my instructor tells me, although he did also ask me if I thought he was cute so not sure if he was just trying to chat me up or if it was true feedback. I am sticking to the latter ….. I stood up for 10 seconds….. 10 seconds!!!!
However, I would like to say I looked like a surfing beauty sadly this was not the case. My bikini did not leave much modesty and after being wiped out I lost my hair clip and came up looking like cousin it from the Adams Family with a boob hanging out. I was also knackered and covered in bruises by the end of the two hour lesion but wow I loved it. So much fun, shame Quito is so far from the coast as I am sure I would have had Ripcurl knocking at the door with a bit more time.
             

Here is the wonderful Ellie to show me how its done, thanks chica x

No comments:

Post a Comment