Saturday, March 23, 2013

Avocados


I know my blog just gets more and more interesting! However, I am now a self confessed Avocado addict. I eat on average 3 avocados a day so though I best check I am not doing any long term damage, like turning myself green or something. So here is my findings- Avocados have around 340 calories so that a total of 1,020 calories per day, now I am not one of these freakish women who know how many calories are in everything, but I would guess that’s a bloody lot of calories! So I Googled how many calories are in a Mars bar to get a comparison. 242 calories!!!!! I am eating the equivalent of over 4 fecking Mars bars a day! My worry was turning green but now I am going to be as big as a house within a month! I need to stop but even today I freaked out because I couldn’t find Avocado woman…. I had to travel and buy my Avocados from someone else! Now they are just not as big or as buttery as hers.
On the plus side I have great shinny hair just now and clear skin, does this out weigh becoming fat?….. no pun intended!      

Avocado Woman where are you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment