Wednesday, March 20, 2013

International Day of Happiness


No I am not joking -International day of Happiness, just hearing them words together turns me into a miserable boring Brit. Why cant they keep it in America ( I can only guess this idea came from an American)? Its like the so called world cup they have, what other countries are in it that stand a chance of winning AMERICAN football? No one else wants to play it! 
I think I am a fairly happy person wouldn’t say I bring negativity ( well not intentionally even after that out burst) to situations, but today I am feeling depressed just because I heard it was international Happiness Day. It’s like when someone says ‘why so glum? Come on give us a smile’ to the reply of…… Fuck Off!’
Sorry rant over! Now to go out with some other boring unhappy Brits and complain about the weather.   


No comments:

Post a Comment