Monday, April 1, 2013

Fashion- BOOM got your boyfriend


Ok I am not the hottest on Fashion but I feel I can comment on some on the terrible sights I have seen here in Ecuador. Now this is not just the Ecuadorians oh no some of the Gringos really need shot, now I haven’t had the courage to take a photo of these unique breeds. However, fear not our imaginations will not let us down! Ok picture this…..Jesus sandals, Ecuadorian striped trousers, tie-dye tee shirts and topped off with Peruvian woolen over the ears hat! I fucking kid you not all together! You would not inflict this sight on people back home so why are they doing it to my eyes here? They I am sure know they look like complete and utter knobs as you don’t see these bad boys walking around any cities in Britain. Well maybe Warrington as every time I have gone there I am never overly surprised at what I see…. Anyway here are some pics to wet your imagination.



On to Ecuadorian’s poor taste in Tee shirts, remember a time around the mid 90’s where people unforgivably had tee shirts with stupid saying written on them. Things like ‘ this bitch bites back’ ( yes I had that one!) or ‘too sexy for you’ and other inexcusable things on? Well its still here….. Best by far was a large middle aged woman wearing ‘BOOM, got your boyfriend’  But as her breasts were so large the BOOM was spread out over them and turned into CAP locks with the ‘got your’ only just seen under them. I wanted to ask her if she truly understood the meaning, then tell her I think its been a while since she had stolen anyone’s boyfriend! This sight I am sad to say I didn’t have a camera to hand but I promise it is as terrible as your imagining. 

 Now that’s my fashion rant over, as I look in my wardrobe at the same 4 outfits I packed from Lima 3 months ago and think why out of all my clothes did I bring this rubbish? The woman in the laundry has got to know me well as I have to go there so much and even bought me a pair of socks ….. This is the god honest truth Sonja ( yes first name terms) told me my socks were very old and here is a new pair!                  

No comments:

Post a Comment