Friday, March 1, 2013

Cheeky Birthday weekend


So what do you get when you mix 9 of us with 7% Beers, mojito’s and Annie’s home bottled rum…… Yep you got it FUN times! So we all head to Banos once again, I get there on Friday while most people arrive Saturday. However, fear not I find Patricio and Jaana from the boat to the isle de plata back in January and as always they are up for a couple.  So out we head on Friday night just for  a couple , looking back food may have been a good idea before, as midnight comes and Michelle is leathered once again! As Saturday morning arrives I am told ‘ I could get drunk just from being near you’ err cheers made paranoid/hung-over me feel great, as everyone start arriving for my birthday things are not getting better in my stomach or head! So what to do? Yes head to the local brewery and order their strongest beer at 4 in the afternoon. And it worked….. straight back on it with some good advice of food! Much dancing, laughing and funny faces followed. Thinking this could be a hard birthday I was pleasantly surprised to find mostly happy thoughts in my head ( The rum will have helped this I guess).
Thank you to everyone involved, I have really have made some wonderful new friends here in Ecuador. X







No comments:

Post a Comment