Saturday, March 2, 2013

Veggie


So today I realised that I haven’t eaten meat since last Friday, that I can remember! There could have been a cheeky kebab on Friday or Saturday night. However, I didn’t wake up with any in my hair, which often happens with late night food Purchases. Anyway went off subject for a bit there, so I am going to give this veggie malarkey a go but I have to be realistic …… What Can I not live without? The only thing I would miss is seafood so I have met fake vegetarians who eat Fish and even chicken, But never knew what they are called and I don’t want to announce I am a fake veggie, So ( drum roll please) now I am a Pescetarian. Sounds cool, hey?
                                                      
I feel this will be an easy task in Ecuador there is plenty of vegetables and meat is not to much in your face, not like France where they are just confused……. But why you don’t eat the meat cooked in erbs??? I remember being on a training course in France with a veggie friend and every night they would bring him something with meat or fish in, every night he would send it back and get a green salad in return. The final night after being given quiche lorraine he had enough and stormed into the kitchen to speak with the head ‘chef’ and all we in the restaurant could hear was’ If its got a face then NOOOOO!!!!!’  The reply from an angry French chef was ‘ It has no face it is quiche lorraine’ followed by ‘ It’s a fucking pig!!!!’
Wish me luck guys       

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to say this only lasted a day, subway tricked me with meat feast sub of the day……. just too much temptation! Ok i forgot I was Pescatarian and ordered it.

    ReplyDelete