Monday, June 10, 2013

Manta


So the dreaded date has now been and gone, thank god! As I look at my bitten fingers and black bags under my eyes I cant help but think what was all the fuss about? What did help was some great friends, delicious food from Patricio and superb wine chosen by Jaana.
If your ever in Manta Kotona Bistro is the place to be, I know I am being biased because the owners are my friends but truly Patricio and Jaana have put so much effort and love into Kotona you cant help but feel straight at home. The food, music and the ambiance are just perfect especially for a place that’s only been open 3 months.
            www.facebook.com/KotonaBistro

So what did the rest of the weekend consist of? Not a lot….. sunbathing, Beers, more food and bubbles. I kept out of trouble and sorted all negative thoughts and turned them into opportunities and strengths.
Now I am back in Quito I may have to ‘just say yes’ once again.  
       




3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! I stumbled across your blog via your facebook, it looks like you had a wonderful time at the beach! I haven't been to Manta yet but it looks like lots of fun.

    Hope you're doing well and hope to see you this Thursday at Delia's.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,
      We did have a wonderful time.
      I will be there on Thursday! Looking forward to it
      x

      Delete
  2. Keep on keeping on, Michelle! I know some days are tougher than others when the heart's involved, especially when looking at the past and wondering what could have been, but the awesome thing is, you always find an adventure to be had and keep moving forward no matter what. What industrious spirit you have!

    ReplyDelete