Friday, April 12, 2013

Pizza in a Cone!




This is a truly magical invention, this guy needs a noble prize for the perfection of this product. It’s a pizza its in a cone! A pizza IN a cone! Forget trying to hold a slice after one too many beers on a Friday night with two hands and your pinkies extended to keep the topping on the thin crust and not drip any oil/ tomato or cheese all over yourself or in your hair ( is that just me?). For me I know it’s been a truly top night if I have food in my hair, strange way to judge a night out but tried and tested!


Anyway the true legend Crystal suggested we all get a pizza at stupid o’clock last Friday after enjoying the micro brewery finest, always up for food after Beer I was in! Then ….. pizza in a cone was mentioned, this is the point where my life changed forever! I even started taking photos of random people enjoying the Pizza in a cone experience, Am I the last person to find out about this remarkable product? Surely it has changed the dirty kebab/burger world evermore?     

Male or Female?

In the oven
There she is! Beautiful!
Us enjoying our Pizza's in a Cone, also with a nice Tampon ad in the background!  

The Man The Legend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment